Ingredients : (4 persons)
- 500 gr of fresh tomatoes.
- Four pieces of merguez.
- Three green peppers.
- Two onions.
- One zucchini.
- Four eggs.
- A clove of garlic
- A tablespoon of tomato paste “Le Fort de Kélibia”
- One tablespoon of spice or cilantro mixture.
- Four tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil Maria Bonomo
- A teaspoon of harissa “Le Lion”.
- Salt and pepper.
1- Cut peppers into strips and chop the tomatoes.
2- Cut the merguez sausages and zucchini into slices, slice the onion and crush the garlic.
3- Fry garlic and onion in a pan with olive oil Maria Bonomo and add the spice mixture.
4- Add tomatoes, merguez, peppers, zucchini and onions. Mix gently.
5- Add the tomato paste “Le Fort de Kélibia” and harissa “Le Lion”. Stir and simmer under low heat for 15 minutes.
6- When the vegetables are almost cooked, crack the eggs into the four “corners” of the pan. Wait until eggs get whitish and serve immediately.